The primary purpose of the Montana Aerospace Development Association (MADA) is to encourage and promote the economic development of aerospace technology-related industry throughout Montana´s private sector. MADA will accomplish this goal by building on existing aerospace technology activities in the state and growing business in new cutting-edge technology industries.
MADA´s founding premise is that its members will have access to incredible opportunities that otherwise would not be available to them as individual businesses. MADA will serve as the conduit for these opportunities by combining its statewide capabilities with the unique capabilities of associated members, an innovative partnership that will provide a major stimulus to Montana´s emerging aerospace technology industry and promote economic development. High-paying job opportunities will be created, and high tech businesses will be built throughout Montana through accelerated aerospace technology-related research, development, and commercialization.
- MADA, UTRS and SPG participate in 63rd International Astronautical Congress
- Hybrid Solid Rocket Motor Has Successful Test Firing
- Fueled for success — Rocket test runs longest yet; expansion planned
- MADA and SPG Conduct Test Campaign at the Butte AeroTec Facility
- MADA and MIT to Work With UTRS’s Micheletti on Hybrid Rocket Motor
To make the aerospace technology industry a major component of Montana's economic base.
Its mission is to:
- Encourage and promote activities with public and private partners that stimulate Montana's aerospace technology opportunities and economy.
- Provide a major impetus to Montana´s emerging aerospace industry.
- Increase aerospace-related research, development, and commercialization in Montana.